Compact vacuum and ejector suction units RVTM & TM are simple but powerful suction systems. The supplies of vacuum for vacuum suction units are central source of distribution vacuum. When the central source of distribution vacuum is not installed, are used ejector suction units. Vacuum is generated by compressed air or oxygen.
Suction units are used for secretion suction in surgery, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, gynaecology, and thorax draining, at AR-UIC departments, as well as for suction from air passages.
The consumer can choose by purpose of operation next version:
- moveable – fixation on trolley with break wheels
- portable – fixation on portable stand
- stationary – wall-mounted – on wall rail, ramp with medical gases etc
Main advantages of the suction unit are the following:
Simple operation of vacuum level by vacuum regulator
Reliable protection system against jars overfilling:
- hydrophobic bacteriologic filter (prevention of fluid penetration to vacuum central distribution system
- safety valve against over suction in the cover of secretion jar
Protection of the unit, personnel and patient against infection by means of fitted bacteriologic filter.
Wide range of additional equipment:
- unbreakable autoclavable jars for secretion with volume
0.5 l, 1 l, 2 l, 4 l
- suction adapters, single-use suction bags, cylinders for catheters…
- various diameters of silicone suction hose
- max. flow rate: 45 L/min
- max. vacuum: -100 kPa
- on/off switch